View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #20
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Yeah, I have to agree with this, but a part of me really wants to see what Case can do. Even though TJ looked good at times when he played in 2011 and got us to the playoffs, I just think of him as a more mobile stronger armed version of Schaub. Now, that's not saying he can't get it done, and I fully expect Kubes to go with TJ if there's going to be a change, but I just think Case has that "it" factor and I'm not sure TJ does.
This is the problem i have with the Keenum brigade....they keep saying that Yates just looks like another schaub clone.

Well, Case & TJ have virtually the same skill sets. Yates' arm isn't that much stronger than Cases' and Case isn't that much faster than Yates. If you feel that Yates is just another "schaub clone" in this system, What on earth convinces you that Case is going to look so radically different from Yates in this system?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote