View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #19
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Heh heh. What can I say? It's almost like a disease, except you love it.

Look, Case or TJ, if I see either one under center instead of Schaub I'll be dancing with glee. That much I think the vast majority of us can agree on
Yeah, I have to agree with this, but a part of me really wants to see what Case can do. Even though TJ looked good at times when he played in 2011 and got us to the playoffs, I just think of him as a more mobile stronger armed version of Schaub. Now, that's not saying he can't get it done, and I fully expect Kubes to go with TJ if there's going to be a change, but I just think Case has that "it" factor and I'm not sure TJ does.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote