View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #128
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
This thing has gone national. They just spent 30 minutes discussing this story here on the Tampa Bay sports radio station 620 WDAE and they keep repeating it on the sports update.

I also saw it talked about on the NFL Network this morning. I am sure Jay Moore is going to have a ball with this also.

Great job dumbazzes! You put Houston in the national spotlight today.
And now the HPD is denying an incident took place. 610am probably screwed the pooch on this one.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote