Thread: Bruener Article
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
in retrospect time will only tell the additons of Bruener & Smith are both excellent quality & valued players to the Texans, just don't forget to mention Todd Wade in the same breath, thanks
All three are big pick-ups. To me, the only guy I'm not totally sold on is Robaire Smith. Bruenner is proven and we know exactly what we get. Wade is borderline dominant at times and a superior run blocker. R Smith was always surrounded by incredible talent on the Titans line and he was the guy that the opposing teams schemed the least for. He is our third best d-lineman right now, and he will probably be fine, but if I question any of them it is him.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote