View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

I also want to add this before we find out what the meeting was about.

Kubiak saw David Carr & said, "I can win games with him" I don't know if he said we can win a Super Bowl with David, not with the team we had at that time, but I believe he thought we could win some games with David & we did.

Kubiak saw Sage & said, "I can win games with him."

Kubiak said, "I can win some games with Matt Schaub." Sight unseen they made him a starting QB, never had the first word with him. & we did.

In the same way, if he's been looking at Tj Yates for 3 years & Case Keenum for 2 years... if they are on the roster he's saying, "I can win some games with them."

& I believe it. Whether we can win a Super Bowl with them on this team, we'll see. But if we can win games & get to the play offs, why not?

I know, I know.... early last season Kubiak said, "I can win a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub." & reiterated that by bringing him back as the starter. & I believe him. If Matt can get out of his funk, I still believe we can win a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub.

What I don't know & what Gary doesn't know & what Matt doesn't know.... is how long it's going to take Matt to get out of his funk. We've only got 11 games left & it's time to either move on, or really circle the wagons..... not this lip service we've been getting.

I honestly believe we can win the next two games with Arian & our defense if every body plays the way they can play & we handicap Matt. Shouldn't have to handicap our starting QB, but this is where we are at.

I understand we've got KC envy, but man for man we are so much more talented than that team that it would not be questioned if not for Matt's dilemma. We'd be 10 point favorites. As it is now I don't believe we should be more than 6 point dogs going to Arrowhead, which should be a win in my book.