View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #107
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

I think at some point the Texans have to find out whether the QB of the future is on the team this year going into the draft. You don't want to waste a pick if you don't need one so Yates or Keenum need to be given a real shot. I'm not a Yates fan, but I'm willing to give him a chance. Case intrigues me so I'd like to see some of him too. If Schaub keeps throwing away games then we'll be out of playoff contention soon anyway.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote