View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #102
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Sigh. Well, whatever the truth is (and it'll only be known once Keenum has been in the real game), it'll hopefully come out. That's why I want him to start. We can figure out what we have, and whether or not it's what we thought it was all along (Case is a backup) or that Case is the second coming of Tom Brady. I'm fine with either option.

Public announcement: Case turns out to be that guy, I get a Keenum jersey at the end of the year and post pics. I'll gladly eat crow if he's that person, because it means good things for the team. In my opinion, though, he's not that guy.
Same deal with TJ from me!
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote