View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #100
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
Mostly (cowboys, not dolphins). The cover man wasn't. Doesn't change the accuracy or the length of the pass. He got it off in 2 seconds and our offensive line is keeping the defense off schaub for 3+seconds 98% of the time.

Yeah, I crunch numbers all game long.
It was a pretty pass, I'm not arguing that. It's not what TJ Yates can do, though.

Also, as I edited my post to reflect earlier... the LOS was the Texans 41 and TJ threw behind at the 38, possibly the 39.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote