View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #87
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 1365 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Accuracy =/= arm, see Joe Flacco. I like Keenum's decision making and accuracy. However, in many of his college highlight reels, he was throwing to wide open WRs. I don't think our WRs here are going to be that open.

I seem to recall a TJ Yates pass thrown in the game against Atlanta where he threw one to Andre where the CB was glued all over him to Andre's 5 o'clock but the ball was placed within arm's extent of Andre's 10 o'clock. There was no way the CB could get his hands on it. That was perfect ball placement.
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...6-8d21fbde2246

Was it that pretty? Case did this twice and a crap ton of thread the needle on shorts and mids.

I think most people don't pay attention to preseason at all.

:cow::texflag::koolaid::splits::trophy::texan:
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote