View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #85
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105991 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
This talk of Keenum "not having an NFL arm" is straight up STUPID.

http://blogs.ourlads.com/2013/03/27/...ine-2008-2012/

Colin Kaepernick - 59 mph (said to have a big arm)
Andy Dalton - 56 mph (Red Rifle, right?)
Cam Newton - 56 mph (said to have a big arm)
Joe Flacco - 55 mph (said to have a cannon)
Case Keenum - 55 mph (WEAK ASS ARM)
TJ Yates - 52 mph (WAY past Keenum in arm strength!)

*Bangs head against the wall*

And wasn't Case injured at the Combine or something? JEESUS.
Show me where it shows up on game tape where Keenum drops the ball in the hands of a receiver completely covered deep. I've seen TJ make that throw, I've never seen Keenum make it.

Edit: the fact that some big arm QBs have crappy speeds (Chad Henne, Mike Glennon, Landry Jones) shows me just how valuable this statistic measure is. I'm not surprised it's not done by anyone else at the combine.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote