View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #15
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

I'm not terribly impressed by Tajh Boyd. He runs well, has quick feet, and avoids a pass rush well, he's athletic, but most of his throws are the same thing we're getting from Schaub right now ie: short routes, stationary receivers, comeback routes, throws in the flat, short crossing routes, etc... and when he does throw down field there's alot of air under the ball. Many times receivers are slowing down or waiting on the ball to get there. His arm doesn't seem to be that strong, and only an average release. In Boyds defense though, his O-line isn't that great, he's getting pressured alot so he doesn't get alot of time to step into a throw.

From the film I've been watching lately, I like Murray and McCarron. I also like Mariota but he'll be gone by the time we pick. I'm not liking Manziel from a maturity stand point.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote