View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #82
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Please go watch Keemun before saying stuff like that. Keemun is by far a more prolific passer then Yates. He will attempt to put passes in windows that Yates wouldn't think about trying.
As I stated before, I'm at camp on the sidelines while all 3 qbs are doing mirror drills. The velocity of yates balls was far and away superior to schaub and case. After practice,I was with pat kirwan and wilcots when they were doing the interviews for sirius. Met jj,schaub,meyers,quiz,j-joe and the who crew. Kirwan and wilcots said they didn't know yates arm was that much stronger than the other guys.

Does that mean tj is the answer?No,I simply stated that when you're trying to open up the offense and make the defense defend more of the field, tj has the arm to do it. Not to mention when pressed into duty without andre he played ok and made some plays.