View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #46
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

I was going to make light of this and say that they should have went to Kubiak's home instead.

However, in all seriousness this is messed up. Sure, on a message board we say things, imply things, joke about things, bash players and at times even interact with others in a way we would never do in person or real life (how many times have you met a message board jerk to find they were really decent people in real life?)

My point being, to really do this is in real life is beyond insane. To literally go to the man's home is a beyond obsessive. We all love sports here however to take it that far means you have greater issues than your favorite team's QB throwing pick 6's every week.

BTW, I lived in Philly even longer TF. While I witnessed a lot of fan on fan violence I never recall hearing about Eagles fans actually going to a player's home in this way.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote