View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #45
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
We've had worse happen before unfortunately. I remember there were some drunken and angry Houston fans dumping beer on David Carr's wife and verbally abusing her at a game. Also Dunta Robinson was robbed at gun point at his house but that wasn't based on his play I don't think.

It's starting to get to that point with Matt Schaub. Those same idiot fans are going to run him out of town with malicious hate. They make the rest of us great fans look bad. Schaub is a classy man just like Carr was. It pains me to see such awesome men and their families being treated like this.

I want a change at quarterback but I would love to see Schaub put all of this mess behind him and have a great game on Sunday. He's going to start and we have to support him.
Poor Matt Schaub. I feel so sorry for him. He has $62 million in the bank and will be an albatross for us the next 2 years. Cry me a ****ing river. Some drunk mouthed off big frigging deal. Not a news story IMO. Again, it seems like a plant of a story. Who is the source? Fred Davis of 610 the home of the Texans.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote