View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #12
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
with sumlin at coach, aggie defense, and offense case could have done the same thing imo.

in matters with the Texans though, something needs to change. I'm rooting for TJ to start to be honest. That's more realistic at this moment.

If Schaub starts, he'll probably win Sunday but then lose again and we'll be back again with the same problem.
Well, that's up for grabs. If someone called Manziel Case Keenum with mobility, I might not argue all that much.

Again, like I said before... if Case is indeed the savior of this franchise I will eat my crow and buy a Keenum jersey to prove it.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote