View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Dont like Boyd,

If it were me as I've stated in other threads, I would draft Van Noy at 15-18. I think he will be there because he wont light up the combine. But he has a natural bend that great pass rushers have and he plays just as hard in the 4th qtr as he does in the 1st qtr. This would allow B.Reed to move inside where I think he can be more effective.

Then the Texans should take advantage of the QB depth in this draft and trade into the late 1st/early 2nd where one of McCarron/Mettenberger/Manziel/Murray should be available.

Morgan Moses/JuWuan James/Jack Mewhort should be available in the 3rd and be upgrades over the current crap at RT. (Newton wasn't allowed to heal properly this offseason so it's not his fault.)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote