Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #46
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

The way I have shown my displeasure with the Texans in the past and the way I have continued to voice my opinion is through LOUD, VIGOROUS BOOING and invective hurled against Kubiak and Schaub (usually calling for their dismissal). I am smart and classy enough not to resort to cursing. No way will I get tossed from the stadium for inappropriate fan behavior. I am in the field box level behind the Texans bench, I know for a fact they can hear me.

The gentleman who burned the Matt Schaub jersey on YouTube had a lot of style and panache in expressing his anger. I will be bringing my Schaub jersey along with lighter fluid and a lighter. I would love to see a huge stack of Schaub jerseys burned in the Blue Lot of Reliant Stadium. If its just my jersey in flames, so be it, I don't need that loser's jersey defiling my closet any longer. BURN BABY BURN!!!
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote