View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #115
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
The more I watch the colts the more I think our window is closing. Look how they handled the same Seattle team we lost too last week. It's very depressing.
Not to me. It's confirmation that teams that are willing to make tough decisions like to change coaches have a chance to turn themselves around.

If the Texans remain in a rut, as they have for the last 7 years, then they deserve it. Their fate lies within their own decision making.

I voted "no" on whether the Super Bowl window is closing for this team. It was never open with this regime.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote