View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #27
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Link QB change has a profound effect

Finally just saw the First Take video and as much as that show is usually just my clown show entertainment at lunch when I see the replay of the day's episode, I have to say I agreed with them both a lot. Which sucks because it's Tuesday night and usually I'm over a loss by now but as loaded as this roster is, it is a travesty that Kubiak may let Schaub continue to $hit his pants before our very eyes and wreck this season even more.

Do I hope Schaub can turn it around and be awesome and lead the Texans to a SB? Duh.....of course. However, I don't have rose colored glasses and I'm not a sunshine pumper and I refuse, absolutely refuse to slurp at the altar of mediocrity any longer. This isn't the first, I don't know, 5 years of the franchise. It is time to expect more and if you don't think it is and the same ol same ol is just fine than I suggest not watching and just playing Mario Kart or something. This team needs something, anything to spark it whether that is Yates or Keenum at QB I don't care. Schaub has demonstrated as of now this season is over if he keeps playing. So WHY IN THE HELL would anyone be hesitant to move on yet? He is NOT the best chance to win anymore.

There is no way you can convince me that soon should Schaub keep $hitting his pants the locker room won't be a mess. Of course all the players are giving the corporate speak but c'mon, if you live in reality for a sec you KNOW Andre Johnson and others who deserve better and have too much talent are probably even more pissed than us fans. This team will soon if not already lose faith in Schaub is THAT is the worst thing that can happen.

Actually that's not the worst thing that can happen. This team needs to either go 12-4 and win the SB or lose in the playoffs or 4-12 so we can blow Schaub and Kubes out the door finally which could be argued should have happened years ago. The worst thing that can happen is Kubiak run just enough wins off to keep his job and keep the Texans stuck in mediocrity because you know Ole Uncle Bob won't do anything about it.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote