View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #54
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Yeah...b/c he didn't make plays in that bengals regular season game....and he didnt lead that game winning drive against the Bengals in the regular season to get us in the playoffs.....

he may not have led in the traditional sense, but he stepped up and made plays and led when he had to...which is all the team needed him to do at that point....and like i said, he was a rookie....

In any event, it's still more than Keenum has done to this point.

Lol at me reaching. How am i reaching when i'm basing my analysis of the situation on something someone has actually done in the actual setting and you're basing yours off amatuer play and what can only be described as "simulations"?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote