View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #1284
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I'm not buying it. If he can't plant and throw properly then those things would show up in practices. Every coaching staff and players would've taken notices. Andre would have noticed a delay in catching the ball. This is a billion dollar business and if there is fatal flaw in the QB mechanics and no one notice it then someone not doing their job.
I agree with this much of your post. If there's a problem with Matt physically, where he just can't do what he used to be able to do, there's no way Kubiak doesn't know. & if he knows, there's no way he'd have stuck with him through 5 games this year. Three of which he performed pretty badly, 4 he threw a pick six in. 9 INTs in 5 games, "I love ya man, but you're sitting out this week & next."

Like he said, he's got a responsibility to the entire team & I don't think he takes that lightly.