View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #51
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
no, i got it from watching all of TJ yates games as starter including this preseason along with some of keenum's games his last couple years in houston along with his preseason play. Yates has accuracy problem, you can see that with his propensity to throw high and not being able to read WR progressions fast enough. Case excells at WR progressions because he worked with a spread offense with multiple receivers.

have you found that post of your you claim was saying the same thing i was saying or are you still putting up a charade?
U still trying to beat your chest thinking u came up with some grand revelation that anyone with any common sense and knowledge of the team couldn't put together?

Lol, you're downplaying yates' abilities, nfl experience and accomplishments in favor of a guy who hasnt even taken a regular season snap at qb in the nfl.

1 guy led this team to playoffs in a pressure packed situation, has 1 playoff win under his belt and performed admirably as a rookie pressed into action at the last 2nd......the other guy just made the active roster......Yeah....and this great analysis is based on a few college football games and preseason games to boot.

Tell me how im supposed to take u serious as a knowledgable football head again?

Stop stalking me "breh"... You're only gonna keep making youself look silly.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote