View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #110
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
People think Matt is just the best QB on the team. When you talk to non-texan fans about it, it isn't. "Give Case a shot, I like what I've seen with him."

It's "Whose case? What other option do you really have?"

It's like the first take discussion where Steven A Smith was like "Meh" on Yates and Skip told him who Case was and then that swayed his opinion a bit.
More Texans fans should be like who the hell is Case Keenum? One thing to want some 'hope and change" another to be assigning a dude who was not even active last week with leadership, poise and accuracy among other things.