View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #106
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Haha, I like that somehow WV is the other state with TX. That said who cares, the US public also elected the last 2 Presidents (obviously all Presidents but you get the point).

Public poll = shake weight cream.
and just like it really did not work out that great to elect a President on the ideas of "hope and change" along "he can't worse than the one we had before," it probably is not going be any better (ya know wins/loses in 2013) with "hope and change" Keenum or "not any worse" Yates.