View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I am not aware of the extent of his injury (I know it's a knee microfracture), but given a full year to recuperate, possibly. If his health does not improve, though... yes, I would advocate an early round o-line selection. It'd have to be my boy Cedric Ogbuehi, though
Oggie is whom I have in second but he might not come out if not a first rounder. I am looking at Antonio Richardson in first and Yawin Smallwood ILB/OLB second
or OG Cyril Richardson and Oggie.

Picking good players is part of the fun but picking the best one while filling other needs in other rounds is funner. If draft falls just right, we can have an excellent one.