View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #1279
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15632 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
The entire city hates him and want him replaced, fans were burning his jersey, the media is ripping him, and he set the record for pick 6s and you dont think he has lost confidence?

have you seen his body language?

its all bad and it shows the look of a defeated man who has zero confidence in himself.

You really need to stop pretending you're not a fan of his. Its just shameless right now.
I have to agree. His body language was/is awful. He hangs his head down coming back to the sideline. Can anyone say he acts like a winner with a straight face?

Schaub has cracked. It's all downhill from here. I SEVERELY doubt we make the playoffs.

You can quote me on that, bia.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote