View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #1278
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
What does his foot injury have to do with his recently surplus of ints? Those picks he threw are vision related. At this point he clearly can't distinguish corners squatting his route. He can't distinguish a clean pocket from a collapsing pocket. He don't have the patient to let deep routes developed.

On the contrary I have never seen Schaub in better physical shape as I have now. He looks quicker and more agile than ever before(that's saying a lot, I know). There were times in the pocket I thought for sure he'll get sack but spun away from it instead which I never saw from him. If his injury is still lingering there would have been a slight grimace in his face while walking around on the field. There would have been a little hobble here and there just by casually walking about. That's something you can't hide or fake. I know people with lisfranc injuries and that's what I see from them. I seen none of that signs from Schaub.

Right now Schaub is shell-shocked. He's 32 years old and the book is out on him. And the rest of the league are grabbing the prints while it's still hot off the press.

You, as others, are definitely entitled to your opinion. If you followed my posts over the past 2 years, you might not be trying to invalidate the Lisfranc as a major factor in his decline. But I certainly can't argue with someone who "knows" people with Lisfranc injuries.....and you know that all the different types of Lisfrancs present the same challenges for everyone. I'll have to go back to the countless patients I been involved with in the care of this injury, and tell them to learn to limp so they can prove that their Lisfranc is responsible for their subsequent functional limitations and athletic deficiencies.

BTW, Corrosion evidently does get it.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote