View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #48
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
nah, yates doesnt have keenum's feel for the QB position. Yates has many deer in the headlights looks and locks on to one receiver far too often. Yates also struggles in the poise department. Complete opposite of Case who has all the intangibles in his favor.
I don't care who starts as long it's not Schaub. I'd like to see Yates or Keenum on the field as our starting QB, not because I think they're the next Tom Brady, but because they're a better option than Matt Schaub.

With that said, there's no way you can definitively say Keenum has all the intangibles, especially since he went undrafted. If Keenum is the world beater everyone's making him out to be, he would've been a first round draft pick. He might be a diamond in the rough, but it's amazing how you are making him out to be the Texan's savior. He's got some question marks if he starts, and so does Yates.

I would love to see what Keenum has to offer for us. I hope all of you are right, and that he's our next Arian Foster. I'm just tired of seeing Schaub play and fail miserably. I'm tired of 3rd and long and Matt throwing underneath for a gain of 2. I'm sick of Matt's lack of arm strength, mobility, and good decision making. It's pretty difficult to downgrade from there.