View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #1275
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 27534 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Except for the foot structure affected being ligament (and arthritic bone) rather than tendon, resulting discomfort and stiffness leading to abnormal mechanics is the progression that would be expected........improved to some extent with rest.........and easily aggravated with return to traumatic activity.
What does his foot injury have to do with his recently surplus of ints? Those picks he threw are vision related. At this point he clearly can't distinguish corners squatting his route. He can't distinguish a clean pocket from a collapsing pocket. He don't have the patient to let deep routes developed.

On the contrary I have never seen Schaub in better physical shape as I have now. He looks quicker and more agile than ever before(that's saying a lot, I know). There were times in the pocket I thought for sure he'll get sack but spun away from it instead which I never saw from him. If his injury is still lingering there would have been a slight grimace in his face while walking around on the field. There would have been a little hobble here and there just by casually walking about. That's something you can't hide or fake. I know people with lisfranc injuries and that's what I see from them. I seen none of that signs from Schaub.

Right now Schaub is shell-shocked. He's 32 years old and the book is out on him. And the rest of the league are grabbing the prints while it's still hot off the press.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote