View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

1. Boyd- ehhhhh, I think we can do better in the 1st. Very good mobility and athleticism, but weak arm and gets alot of air under his down field throws.
2. Fuller- I haven't looked at him this year but remember him from last year and I liked what I saw then. CB is a definite need.
3. Skov- ehhhhh, good player if he fully recovers from the knee injury but I think we've bigger issues than ILB in the 3rd. I'd take an OT here, I don't think Brennan Williams will be our answer at RT.
4. Lynch- I like the player but again think we've got bigger holes to fill than 3rd string TE. I'd take a Safety here because he's going to see the field alot more than a TE.
5. Dupree, I don't know the player but I like the size and position chosen. I'll have to do some reading up on him.
6 & 7. I don't know anything about either guy and again think we have bigger needs on the O-line, LB depth, and secondary.

I think OT is important in the first 3 rounds. I don't think Brennan Williams will ever be an effective RT for us. That micro fracture knee surgery is very serious for a man of his size.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote