View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #8
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Josh Gordon: Should we trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Well I would say go for it but that's the part of me that knows the kid personally with him being a friend of the family and former teammate of my little bro.

But he'd be wasted here. He is a deep threat that stretches the field and that's something we basically don't bother doing. Would be nice to have a trio like Peyton does in Denver but still need someone to take advantage of it.

Side note...what are the Browns thinking? Okay, you want to get a franchise QB. What does a franchise QB need? A freaking receiver. You have a young one who has shown a lot of potential and ability to play on this level so you want to trade him for a pick for yet another unknown? Sorry but that's just backwards.
They'd still have Greg Little. Personally I think Hoyer might, just might be the guy they've been looking for. If I was the Browns GM, I put my bets on Hoyer and draft a surrounding cast to help him out, and maybe a QB in the 2nd or 3rd for insurance, like McCarron or Murray.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote