Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #16
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

In the grand scheme of things, I'm less offended in having Schaub under center than the rules of which the defense has to operate under in which they can tackle him.

As far as a Boycott goes, I don't think I(Joe Schmo) have any influence on Bob's intent to run his team as he see's fit. If I were the owner, I'd care less about Joe Schmo, although I'd never publicly admit it.

I do believe this... If there was a list of people out there that care more about the Texans winning, Bob McNair undoubtedly HAS to be on that list. I can't see it any other way.

The second he goes all Jerry Jones on us and forces Kubiak to bench Schaub in favor of... we have bigger problems than Schaub.

I am POSITIVE Kubiak is well aware that the Schaub issue is the hottest topic in town. It's the things you or I DON'T see or are not savvy enough as an NFL coach to understand that contribute to the potential of Schaub remaining under center today.

I think this forum is a fine medium to which we can voice our complaints to anyone who cares. I sure throw my voice around here, versus to my wife who could care less. But we as fans have no voice. Consumers in the collective whole may, but that ship don't float. No way Texans gear, tickets, etc won't continue to sell.

Enjoy the game for what it's worth. Come here when ever you feel like sharing an opinion.

FWIW, I wonder if the Vandermeer's(local), the Mike n Mike's(national), or even actual PR staff from the Texans ever frequent these boards?