View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #6
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Josh Gordon: Should we trade?

Well I would say go for it but that's the part of me that knows the kid personally with him being a friend of the family and former teammate of my little bro.

But he'd be wasted here. He is a deep threat that stretches the field and that's something we basically don't bother doing. Would be nice to have a trio like Peyton does in Denver but still need someone to take advantage of it.

Side note...what are the Browns thinking? Okay, you want to get a franchise QB. What does a franchise QB need? A freaking receiver. You have a young one who has shown a lot of potential and ability to play on this level so you want to trade him for a pick for yet another unknown? Sorry but that's just backwards.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote