Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #13
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

McNair's no idiot. After the horrid years of HWSNBN there has been a plan, a long term plan, in place to build this team into superbowl contenders. This plan failed in one place - QB. It dragged on for more years than it should have and the years prime years of MS did not coincide with the prime years of our defense. As a result we are in a situation opposite to 2010 where the defense is being let down by a horrid offense, whose failures I believe can be attributed more to the mental collapse of Matt Schaub than Kubiak, though I do blame Kubiak for his unrelenting loyalty to Schaub. There was no lisfranc in the plan, and no mental collapse on the part of Matt Schaub in it either.

This year is damage control. After this we are going to spend 1-2 years in rebuild mode, imo, and when our rookie QB from next year's draft finally gets his feet on the ground, gets some experience, and starts playing well, we will reopen the contender window.

I believe in Rick Smith. I don't necessarily believe in Kubiak, but I do believe in this front office. You bet your ass Rick Smith is going to make the moves this team needs.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote