Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #11
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I think this is a good idea - you should do it.
I actually gave up my seats after last year because of our insistence on keeping Matt. Unlike most on this board who have been riding Matts jock all these years, and are just now voicing their displeasure with him because it is the popular thing to do, I always saw what he really was. Never liked the trade that we made to get him, and always knew he was an immobile, inaccurate, weak armed back-up. So to your point ... I did ... a year ago.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote