View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
If McCarron was my choice of QB, I would definitely go O-line first. I think if we don't go QB in the first, we will have a choice between McCarron, Murray, possibly Manziel, Mettenberger, Morris, Fales and Carr in the second for sure and possibly third rounds. However, I have an odd feeling that with the return of Brennan Williams and David Quessenberry, we may not see high round draft picks on O-line. Maybe depth.

I like Lamin Barrow, and if he's there in the 4th I'd give him a good look there. I also like Andrew Jackson out of WKU, but he'll be gone by the third imo.
You think B Williams has a solid chance to return healthy in 2014?