View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #4
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like your first 4 rounds and just reviewed Lynch again about one hour ago. No oline selections? IMO our thin line is high priority. In fact, if I knew I could get McCarron in third (rated #91) I would probably go OG first, OT second and AJ in third. I think ILB/OLB Lamin Barrow LSU could be had in 4th; basically an OLB but his coach was to move to ILB until DJ Welter stepped up or I could go Jackson of W. Kentucky. I have ND's Bennett in 6th as a man cover corner.
If McCarron was my choice of QB, I would definitely go O-line first. I think if we don't go QB in the first, we will have a choice between McCarron, Murray, possibly Manziel, Mettenberger, Morris, Fales and Carr in the second for sure and possibly third rounds. However, I have an odd feeling that with the return of Brennan Williams and David Quessenberry, we may not see high round draft picks on O-line. Maybe depth.

I like Lamin Barrow, and if he's there in the 4th I'd give him a good look there. I also like Andrew Jackson out of WKU, but he'll be gone by the third imo.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote