Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Sigh. This is what happens to a fan base/city that has seen 40+ years of futility I guess.

To each their own, and each fan has a right to do with whatever they want with their tickets. But it just seems around here that everyone thinks we have the next Tom Brady or Kaepernick just sitting around on our bench ready to go.

Who knows, maybe Yates or Keenum can lead us to the promise land and would give us a better chance to win in the long run, and I wish I thought that were the case. And I totally understand that there is only one way to find out, and maybe a benching is just what Schaub needs.
I think a lot of people misinterpret why a lot of fans want to see Yates or Keenum at QB. I don't think the majority of us think Yates or Keenum will lead the Texans to the promised land. It's more about being frustrated at the blind loyalty of Kubiak and we have now seen Schaub $hit his pants one too many times.

Also, how do we know IF Yates or Keenum have anything of value if they don't get a shot? People act like NO back ups have ever become successful starters which is exactly what Schaub was. A backup before getting a shot and actually being good until the end of last year.

As for the boycott, it won't happen and I would still go to the game if I had tickets.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote