Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

Sigh. This is what happens to a fan base/city that has seen 40+ years of futility I guess.

To each their own, and each fan has a right to do with whatever they want with their tickets. But it just seems around here that everyone thinks we have the next Tom Brady or Kaepernick just sitting around on our bench ready to go.

Who knows, maybe Yates or Keenum can lead us to the promise land and would give us a better chance to win in the long run, and I wish I thought that were the case. And I totally understand that there is only one way to find out, and maybe a benching is just what Schaub needs.

But a "boycott" started as a thought on a message board aint gonna accomplish much of anything in the grand scheme of things.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote