View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

I like your first 4 rounds and just reviewed Lynch again about one hour ago. No oline selections? IMO our thin line is high priority. In fact, if I knew I could get McCarron in third (rated #91) I would probably go OG first, OT second and AJ in third. I think ILB/OLB Lamin Barrow LSU could be had in 4th; basically an OLB but his coach was to move to ILB until DJ Welter stepped up or I could go Jackson of W. Kentucky. I have ND's Bennett in 6th as a man cover corner.