View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Round 4: Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia, 6-5 258 lbs.

The injury to Owen Daniels has me worried. I don't think OD is going to be long on this team for many seasons. Though Garrett Graham looks like a capable successor and Ryan Griffin looked good in the preseason, a solid TE like Lynch will greatly help our rookie QB as a safety blanket.

Round 5: Alvin Dupree, OLB Kentucky, 6-4 252 lbs.

Adding a pass rusher later in the draft is never a bad idea. We have little behind Reed and Mercilus. While Mercilus has looked good so far, Reed has been mediocre in terms of production and I think Montgomery is a bust at the position and Trevardo is a one trick pony.

Round 6: Dri Archer, WR/RB Kent State 5-8 178 lbs

Speedy receiver, could possibly return kicks. If we're going to add a guy who can deliver the goods at QB, we can also add a guy who can go deep downfield to get those goods.

Round 7: Ben Malena, RB, Texas A&M, 5-8 195 lbs.

A pick to fill in the 3rd RB spot after Cierre Wood moves up and Ben Tate leaves. Had to put an Aggie in here somewhere, and Malena is an impressive RB with fluid movement and the ability to jump and jive past linebackers. Has excellent burst but not top end speed. If A&M ran the ball with him alone more often, he'd have a higher draft stock, but since they use him in tandem with Tra Carson the power back and Trey Williams the stud sophomore, he'll be a sleeper.

Last edited by htownfan32; 10-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote