View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #1271
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197411 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You can also point out that Schaub has been pretty bad since he got kicked in the balls on national tv last thanksgiving and the stats would justify it just as much. So I guess, don't get kicked in the balls on Thanksgiving.

EDIT: STAAAAAAAATS:

Prior to kick: 10 games, 6 over 100 QBR, 2 under 60% completion %
Post kick: 12 games, 2 over 100 QBR, 4 under 60% completion %.
Schaub played perfectly fine for like the first 7 or 8 weeks of football last year, why no talk about this injury then (because it didn't fit the story)?

EDIT2: Who's to say that Schaub's problem isn't something like this:

DOWN!
SET!
please don't kick me in the balls
HUT HUT!
please don't kick me in the balls PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS HERE YOU CAN HAVE IT FINE WHATEVER
I appreciate the sarcasm very much. I guess you didn't pay much attention to the fact that a Lisfranc is a "wear down" injury. But feel free to keep on busting balls. Mine are pretty strong. They can take it.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote