View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
How many games has Owen missed, if this goes 8? Jimmy graham was a 3rd round pick now top TE in the NFL, that's value, now with Owen out priority need as well. Release Schaub, in offseason, save millions to resign Watt & draft best QB available with First Round Selection. Not happy with coverage skills of secondary, need ballhawk, how many picks do Texans have compared to 9 given up? OL help needed, return duties, LB & special teams as well a new coach!
Right on target BL! We need at least a OT and probably an OG. Newton has not shown much improvement (niggling injuries?), Brandon Williams may never return, Harris is an avg T and when Q went out we saw how thin we are. Jones did better than I expected versus SF but he is not the answer.

Ed Reed has done squat other than his "rep" + is keeping Swearinger off field. We have been fortunate with late picks for TEs and hopefully that remains.

LB? Yep as well as coach.