View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #112
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
The two games the Texans won required them to make incredible comebacks. They could easily be 0-4.
Schaub, healthy or not, I have never believed could lead this team to a SB.
Apply a tiny bit of pressure and the guy becomes a catastrophic mistake waiting to happen.
Kubiak is aggressive and conservative at the wrong times.
But, overall I believe the biggest obstacle is Schaub.
Sign me up for this.I've been saying this also. I also thought they should've drafted wilson or foles in the 3rd last year or geno in the 1st this year. Now we don't even have a qb for the future its lucks division for 10 yrs.