View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #80
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

I'm telling ya, this cat's going to keep Schaub around for at least another year. I'd expect nothing more than status quo

I'm usually not a negative Nancy. I truly want all of them to succeed, including Kubiak and Schaub. I just think this offense has hit the ceiling. Teams have figured out how to scheme against it. But, we'll keep rolling it out there expecting different results. Sure, we'll win some, but not against the upper echelon