View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #79
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

I expect Schaub to start - with at least 1 pick and no TDs he will be benched at half. 2 picks and a loss would mean he is benched after the game.

If we win the game and he only throws 1 pick he will remain the starter.

Schaub is aweful this season and I don`t know why. He never was elite, but he was an above average QB for most of his time. Sure, he always had this one terrible stupid throw per game, but overall he moved the ball well. This year we see one brain fart after the next and a lot of problems with his accuracy (even the caught passes are usually low or high and that means no big runs after the catch).

If we can get the Schaub from the past back, I wouldn`t mind him remaining the starter - but the way he is playing (getting worse each game) he has to be benched. Unfortunately I don`t believe Yates or Keenum gives us the better chance to win - but at least they give us the hope that they can improve...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote