View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #78
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Do what you have to do, Gestapo tactics don't get far with me anyways. You should allow the site to grow and have different modes of thought instead of force feeding your agenda. My life will still be awesome without Texans Talk, would yours?
You're assuming people just take what Vinny says and run with it, because he is a moderator or something?

I always see a wide range of opinion on the site.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote