View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #52
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
How good is this defense on 3rd/4th downs? Stats don't tell the full story. How many points has the defense scored? They suck against the run. I'm not giving them a free pass because the stats won't cloud what I see on the field.
do you watch the rest of the NFL? Nobody runs out a perfect offense or defense. Fact is that this defense would have even better stats and would not be on their heels if not for the QB putting them in bad situations.

I'll only agree on one thing you posted....Sharpton is awful. He gets SWALLOWED up on blocks and can't shed. Dude cost us a few stops this last weekend.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote