View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #50
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Texans defense #1 in tha NFL, allowing a paltry 260.2 ypg. Jets are 2nd way back at 299 ypg
How good is this defense on 3rd/4th downs? Stats don't tell the full story. How many points has the defense scored? They suck against the run. I'm not giving them a free pass because the stats won't cloud what I see on the field.