View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #20
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Guess the Ram's game plan with Matt at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I just can't understand why we don't go to our TEs on quick slants or crossing routes or deep slants when defenses start blitzing LBs. Anyway great post.
Few Reasons:

- we don't have anyone that can beat man to man coverage.
- TE's are taken away by CB's or good LB's, such as SF's, and the safeties start playing closer to the LOS which closes in on the seam routes as you have to get it over the top of the LB, in front of the safety.
- we get behind and the run game is no longer a threat for the LB's to worrry about.
- we get double A gap blitzed because noone worries about Matt "escaping" the pocket, which makes it even harder for him to see anything over the center of the field.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote